Job title: Assistant Office Maintenance
Job description: About us
With a global business, we offer diverse and rewarding careers. We are committed to Thiess being a company and a culture where great people can excel and where they are developed and supported to reach their highest potential. Join our team today.
About the role
In this role, you will:
- Assist Superintendent Office to ensure work and equipment are well maintained in accordance with HSE standards
- Conduct ladder inspections every 3 months
- Conduct tool inspections every 3 months
- Conduct office inspections every 2 weeks
- Inspect fire extinguishers every month
- Conduct g-strap draining every 2 months
- Update electrical equipment tagging every 6 months
- Perform distribution panel inspection every 6 months
- Perform Air Purifier inspection
- Assist the Office Superintendent to create or update Job Analysis for office area maintenance/repair work.
- Supervise office area maintenance activities (RSI, Rentokil, TCS) and maintenance every 2 times a week
- Assist the Office Superintendent to create monthly HSE reporting at Synergy and other reporting if required.
- Assist Superintendent Office in preparing documents for internal and external audit activities
- Create and manage travel letters to Building Management for goods in and out.
- Create employee ID cards
- Create and manage AC overtime request letter to Building Management
- Min SMA/SMK with 5 years related experience as maintenance in office/building
- Previous experience working with HVAC, electrical, or plumbing systems is a plus.
- Understand the Thiess Safety Essential
» Bekerja pada ketinggian (working at height)
» Keselamatan dan Kesehatan Kerja (K3)
» K3 Listrik
» Chemical handling & storage
» Job Analysis
» Job Observation
» Manual Handling
» Lock Out and Tag Out
» Fire Extinguisher Inspection
» Auto Electrical/tegangan rendah
We partner with our clients to deliver excellence in open cut and underground mining in Australia, Asia, Africa and the Americas. For more than 80 years, we’ve operated in diverse commodities, geologies, environments and cultures. Our team uses that insight to optimise solutions for each project and create lasting value for our clients and the communities we live and work in.
Visit our website to learn more –
Driving a diverse, inclusive and respectful culture
We’re committed to safe, healthy and respectful workplaces. A place where everyone matters always.
We welcome and celebrate the differences and similarities among people including gender, identity, ethnicity, race, heritage, sexual orientation, disability, age, culture, religion, language, appearance, parental status and education.
We believe diverse experiences and perspectives not only make us more innovative, productive and engaged, but are crucial to our success.
If you require assistance to apply for this job because of disability or special needs, please contact us . No other requests will be acknowledged.
How to apply
This role is an opportunity to take the next step in your career. With our culture of recognition, development, and a stimulating and satisfying work environment, there is no better time to join Thiess.
To apply for this role, please click the ‘Apply’ button or the link below.
Job date: Sat, 23 Sep 2023 23:09:09 GMT
Apply for the job now!