Echoiz is Elementor Pro Template Kit for blog & magazine website. This template has cool layout with clean, modern and professional layout design. Suitable for any website related to news, magazine, blog, article, tutorial, etc. Just drag and drop, no coding required.
Elementor Template Kits contain page content for Elementor page builder. This kit has been optimized for use with the free Hello Elementor theme but may be used with most themes that support Elementor.
Layout Features :
- Modern and Professional design
- Built with Elementor Pro
- 100% Responsive & mobile-friendly
- 12+ pre-built templates
- Easy to customize
- Template kit built with Elementor Hello Theme
What’s Included in the Zip :
- About Us
- Archive Author
- Archive Blog
- Archive Categories
- Error 404
- Single Post
- Global Style
- Custom Post Loop Layouts
Plugins installed with kit
- ElementsKit Lite
- Skyboot Custom Icons
How to Use Template Kits:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress. You do NOT need an Envato Elements subscription to use this plugin to install kits.
- Download your kit file and Do not unzip it! If you have Safari, ensure “open safe files after downloading” is not enabled in preferences.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button. You may also import automatically by clicking Connect Account to link your Elements subscription, then import under Elements > Template Kits.
- Check for the orange banner at the top and click Install Requirements to load any plugins the kit uses
- Click import on the Global Kit Styles first
- Click Import on one template at a time. These are stored in Elementor under Templates > Saved Templates.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
If you have Elementor Pro, headers and footers may be customized under Theme Builder.
Detailed Guide: https://help.market.envato.com/hc/en-us/articles/900000842846-How-to-use-the-Envato-Elements-WordPress-Plugin-v2-0
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How to use Loops
- Go to Templates > Theme Builder
- Click on Loop Item and Create new
- Click the green Envato leaf icon to locate your kit
- Import the first Loop template and Save/Publish
- Repeat for all loops. You may repeat this process to make a copy of any loop to customize further. Changes made to loops here affect all instances of the loop in your site
Add To pages
- Create a page with the page layout of your choice
- Right Click in the build area to enable the Navigator
- Locate the Loop Grid or Loop Carousel widgets and select the post block from the Loop Item dropdown.
- Set the Query of the Loop Grid or Loop Carousel to display the posts you want
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.