Hola is a perfect Elementor Template Kit that is made especially
for any business, portfolio, professional, cv, resume, studio, agency and freelancers, which need a professional way to showcase their projects and services.
Hola has a simple, modern and clean design with a 100% responsive layout, and very easy to customize and can be used by anyone without having to understand coding.
This template kit includes stunning carefully crafted 15+ stunning
templates, you can build your professional-looking company business website
just in a click away.
- Fully With Elementor Free Version (Elementor Pro is not required)
- Simple, Modern and Clean Design
- No Coding Knowledge Required
- 15+ Ready To Use Templates
- Responsive & Retina Ready
- Easy & Fully Customizable
- Global Kit Styles
- Single Portfolio
- Form Contact
- 404 Page
- Elementor (Free)
- ElementsKit Lite
- Elementor Header & Footer Builder
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New
- Do not unzip
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is
clicked to activate required plugins
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
How To Import Metform Costum Form
- Import metform template
- Import the template where the form appears, then edit in Elementor
- Click the Metform widget in the column where the form should be and
click Edit Form
- Select New, leave blank selected then click Edit Form button
- Click ‘Add Template’ grey folder button
- Click ‘My Templates’ tab
- Choose your imported metform template, then click ‘Insert’
- Once the template is loaded, click ‘Update’
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to
license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or
you can substitute them with your own.