The “Jack.Dir Personal Design Portfolio” template kit is a great choice for those looking to create their own portfolio website.
The template is based on the free version of Elementor and is compatible with a variety of free plugins, including Elementor, Jeg Elementor Kit, Make Column Clickable Elementor, and Qi Addons for Elementor. The kit features quick and easy templates import, making it simple to get started on building your portfolio website. The templates included in this kit are beautifully designed and perfect for showcasing your design work.
Whether you are a graphic designer, web designer, or any other type of designer, this template kit will help you create a professional-looking portfolio website that will impress potential clients and employers..
The template is optimized and tested on the “Hello Elementor” theme.
- Beautifully Designed Templates
- Fully and Easily Customizable
- Fast Loading and Optimised for Search Engines
- Cross Browser Compatible
- Quick and Easy Templates Import
Free Plug-ins Used
- Jeg Elementor Kit
- Make Column Clickable Elementor
- Qi Addons For Elementor
How to Install:
- Install and Activate the “Envato Elements” plugin from Plugins > Add New in WordPress.
- Do not unzip.
- Go to Elements > Installed Kits and click the Upload Template Kit button.
- Before importing a template, ensure the Install Requirements button is clicked to activate required plugins.
- For best results, do not import more than one template at a time.
- Go to Pages and create a new page and click Edit with Elementor.
- Click the gear icon at lower-left of the builder to view page settings and choose Elementor Full Width and hide page title.
- Click the gray folder icon to access My Templates tab and then Import the page you’d like to customize.
For further support, go to Elementor > Get Help in WordPress menu.
This Template Kit uses demo images from Envato Elements. You will need to license these images from Envato Elements to use them on your website, or you can substitute them with your own.